Custom Bulk Order | John Maguire | Qty (10) Executive 60X60 Rectangle with Bevel | QTY (4) Executive Custom Pattern with Bevel
Thank you for allowing us to quote you on this opportunity. I have prepared your quote below. I have divided this quote out by the various applicable mat sizes. I have also included a description of the raw material size that each mat would be cut out of. This does not mean you will receive a mat equal to the size in the Raw Material Sheet Size field. Instead we will start with a mat which is that size and cut it down as appropriate so that it is cut to conform with your attached measurements.
Before you place an order with us please take a moment to review the terms and conditions
below. If you have concerns about any I would advise that you start by ordering a few chair mats and trying them before ordering the whole batch. When you are ready, you may place your order at any time on our website at the following link.
Shipping, Handling and Lead Time:
- Lead time is anticipated to be 2-4 weeks from the order date.
- We have an option to ship flat if you are ordering 10 or more mats AND have either (a) a forklift or (b) a receiving dock for a flatbed carrier
- Both our Executive (.250 Anchorbar) & Premium (.200 Anchorbar) chair mat lines are guaranteed for life and covered by our no hassle lifetime warranty. These extra thick chair mats for carpet are guaranteed not to break, chip or crack. EVER.
- To make a claim simply reply to this email and we will arrange delivery of a replacement or refund of the original purchase price.
- The use of "ball casters" will void your warranty. These casters are very inefficient and cause unnecessary stress on the mat causing it to deform or break. Luckily almost all modern chairs use the superior "roller casters" so this is rarely an issue.
- The warranty is valid and enforceable for one replacement only for each mat.
- We aim to provide you with a product that meets your unique specifications. Therefore, all sales of Customized Chair Mats are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund. We do not guarantee that a mat will not dimple, as several factors can impact this.
- In the event that your chair mat is defective, is cut from material other than what you selected or is not cut to the dimensions you requested, we will replace it at no cost to you. If this is the case, contact us within 2 to 3 business days of receiving your order and we will relay further instructions on how to return the material.
- If you are not satisfied with your mat for any other reason AND you did not customize your mat. We can accept a return. However a restocking fee of $50 per mat will be deducted from your refund. To request a return please contact me by responding to this email within 30 days of receiving your chair mat. If you have had possession of your chair mat for more than 30 days a return will not be accepted. If your return is approved we will reach out to you and relay further instructions.
- Upon receiving the returned mat, we will inspect it for damage and markings. If it is found to be in acceptable condition, we will refund you the cost of each returned mat less a $50 restocking fee. we retain the right to refuse a return for any reason.
- You may not be eligible for a return if your mat was customized. We consider a mat to be customized if the original raw material sheet was cut into. One example of this is if you reduced the size of a rectangular mat. Another example would be a non-standard, customized, pattern. We also consider Beveled Edges and Venting to be customization. Non Customized mats are eligible for return, subject to the restocking fee, if they do not have a Beveled Edge or Venting.
- Mats are not returnable for improper fit due to a customer's measuring error. However, if the improper fit is a result of our measurement error or if we cut the mat incorrectly, we will gladly refund or replace the mat. We retain the right to determine what is and is not an improper fit.