Sellers | Custom Link Mats | Premium | Qty (7) | Beveled Edge | Shipped Flat on Pallet
NOTE: The LINK will be placed vertically in the middle of the mat.
These mats will have a link in the middle of the mat. Your cost would be $823.20 / mat (both pieces included) for our Premium material, which is generally suitable for office carpet tiles with little to no pad. Additionally, freight will be $1,000 to ship these flat on a pallet. Your receiving location must have a dock capable of receiving an 18-wheeler, or you must have a forklift on site.
Your grand total for 7 mats and delivery would be $6,762.40.
Before you place an order with us, please take a moment to review the terms and conditions below. If you have concerns about any, I would advise that you start by ordering a few chair mats and trying them before ordering the whole batch.
Accuracy of the cut:
- We maintain a ½ inch tolerance for our cuts.
Shipping, Handling and Lead Time:
- We offer free delivery and installation in the Houston, Texas Area
- Lead time is anticipated to be 2-3 weeks from the order date.
- For customers outside of Houston, we have an option to ship flat if you are ordering 10 or more mats AND have either (a) a forklift or (b) a receiving dock for a flatbed carrier, otherwise they will be rolled.
- Both our Executive (.250 Anchorbar) & Premium (.200 Anchorbar) chair mat lines are guaranteed for life and covered by our no hassle lifetime warranty. These extra thick chair mats for carpet are guaranteed to not break, chip or crack. EVER.
- To make a claim simply reply to this email and we will either arrange delivery of a replacement or provide a refund of the original purchase price.
- The use of "ball casters" will void your warranty.
- The lifetime warranty is only valid and enforceable for ONE replacement per chair mat.
- We aim to provide you with a product that meets your unique specifications. Therefore, all sales of Customized Chair Mats are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund. We do not guarantee that a mat will not dimple, as several factors can impact this.
- In the event that your chair mat is damaged upon delivery, is cut from material other than what you selected or is not cut to the dimensions you requested, we will replace it at no cost to you. If this is the case, contact us within 2 to 3 business days of receiving your order and we will relay further instructions on how to return the material.
- If you are not satisfied with your mat for any other reason AND you did not customize your mat, we can accept a return. However, a restocking fee of $50 per mat will be deducted from your refund.
- To request a return please contact me by responding to this email within 30 days of receiving your chair mat. If you have had possession of your chair mat for more than 30 days a return will not be accepted. If your return is approved, we will reach out to you and relay further instructions.
- Upon receiving the returned mat, we will inspect it for damage and markings. If it is found to be in acceptable condition, we will refund you the cost of each returned mat less a $50 restocking fee. We retain the right to refuse a return for any reason.
- You may not be eligible for a return if your mat was customized. We consider a mat to be customized if the original raw material sheet was cut into. One example of this is if you reduced the size of a rectangular mat. Another example would be a non-standard, customized, pattern. We also consider Beveled Edges and Venting to be customization. Non-Customized mats are eligible for return, subject to the restocking fee, if they do not have a Beveled Edge or Venting.
- Mats are not returnable for improper fit due to a customer's measuring error. However, if the improper fit is a result of our measurement error or if we cut the mat incorrectly, we will gladly refund or replace the mat. We retain the right to determine what is and is not an improper fit.